If you are coming to Primary Children's Hospital for an outpatient appointment, the following information may be helpful as you plan your visit.
What to Bring
- Legal guardian's photo identification
- Health insurance cards (if you have insurance coverage)
- Checkbook or credit card for co-pay or other fees
- Any referrals required by your insurance company or the specialty physician being seen
- Completed forms that the doctor's office sent
- Copies of any relevant medical records, test results, or imaging studies
- Your lists of symptoms and questions
- List of current medications and allergies
- Name and contact information of your primary care provider, and any other providers whom you would like to receive communication about the visit
- Extra diapers/medical supplies/formula and something to keep you and your child occupied
- A pen and paper to make notes during your visit
Concerns About Your Appointment
Please express your concerns to your caregivers. If your concerns are not addressed to your satisfaction, you may also ask to speak to the department manager/director or call Primary Children's Patient Relations at (801) 662-6315.