Mass transportation is available to and from Primary Children's Hospital through Utah Transit Authority (UTA). They operate TRAX (light rail), FrontRunner (commuter train), and buses.
Schedules and maps can be found at www.rideuta.com, or you may call 1-888-RIDE-UTA.
TRAX trains arrive and depart every 15 minutes. The University Medical TRAX station is across the street from Primary Children’s south entrance. TRAX trains run to downtown Salt Lake City, Salt Lake International Airport, Daybreak, Sandy, Draper, and West Valley City.
FrontRunner commuter rail service operates Monday through Friday from 4:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. and Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. You can catch FrontRunner at the following stations:
- Pleasant View Station, 2700 North Highway 89
- Ogden Transit Center Station, 2350 South Wall Avenue
- Roy Station, 2675 Sandridge Dr. (approximately 4100 So. 2400 W.)
- Clearfield Station, 1250 South State St.
- Layton Station, 500 South Main Street
- Farmington Station, 450 North 850 West
- Woods Cross Station, 700 South 800 West
- North Temple Bridge/Guadalupe Station, 500 West North Temple
- Salt Lake Central Station, 250 South 600 West
- Murray Central Station, 140 West Vine Street (5144 South)
- South Jordan Station, 10351 South Jordan Gateway
- Draper Station, 12997 South Frontrunner Blvd.
- Lehi Station, 3101 North Ashton Blvd.
- American Fork Station, 782 West 200 South
- Orem Central Station, 1350 West 900 South
- Provo Central Station, 690 South University Ave.
At the Salt Lake Central Station or Murray Central Station, transfer to the "Blue Line" or "Green Line" TRAX train. At the Courthouse Station (450 South Main Street) transfer to a "Red Line" train. Ride this train to the end of the line - University Medical Center Station.
Buses from all areas of Salt Lake Valley, Ogden and Provo provide service to Primary Children's. For up-to-date route and fare information, or you can call 801-BUS-INFO.