Sleep problems can contribute to a host of other health problems including heart disease, stroke, hypertension, migraines and many more. At the Riverton Sleep Disorder Center, we provide comprehensive treatment for common sleep disorders such as insomnia, obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), snoring, and excessive daytime sleepiness. Other sleep disorders we treat include:
- Irregular sleep wake cycles
- Movement disorders in sleep
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Sleep disorders caused by medical or behavioral health issues
- Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome
Our sleep doctors and clinicians evaluate patients' needs during an initial sleep consultation. A doctor may then recommend participation in an overnight sleep study which extends to the following day. From the results of the sleep study, doctors can make a firm diagnosis and recommend treatments.
Sleep disorder treatments may include CPAP therapy,
nighttime dental appliances, positional therapy, or weight loss
programs. Additionally, we can make referrals to ENT doctors who can
perform upper airway procedures.
The sleep center is open at Riverton Hospital in the Specialty Clinic on Level 4 of the medical office building on:
- Tuesdays: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Fridays: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To schedule a sleep consultation or to learn more, call (801) 285-4870.
- View ProfileDonna L. Ferrell, NP
Nurse Practitioner, Family
- View ProfileBreeAnna J. Holdaway, NP
Nurse Practitioner, Acute Care
- View ProfileKevin A. Walker, MD