At the TOSH Back & Neck Center, we provide patients suffering from back and neck pain immediate assessment, prompt access to advanced imaging and other spine services, and excellent care.
The center is located on the fourth floor of the TOSH medical tower. Enter through Entrance 5.
We approach spine care from a holistic point of view, combining state-of-the-art medical techniques with emphasis on physical and emotional well
being. Our goal is to give you the tools you need to
manage your own care for life, rather than providing short term relief
for a particular episode.
Same Day and Next Day Appointments Available
Our team provides timely, thorough evaluation,
diagnostic workups, and therapeutic treatment of your condition. We manage acute, sub-acute and chronic spine conditions.
Complete evaluation and timely diagnosis is followed by thorough patient
education and effective treatment. Call us at (801) 314-2210
to make an appointment, or complete our online appointment request form
How it Works
Our program uses a multi-pronged approach to assess and evaluate patients with back and neck pain, which includes:
- An intial evalutation with a nurse practitioner will assess the possible causes of your back pain and rule out red flags. The nurse practitioner will also prescribe pain medication when needed for short-term pain management.
- A physical therapists is available to evaluate your immediate needs and determine the benefits of further therapeutic intervention. They’ll provide access to a comprehensive, convenient network of physical therapy treatment.
- An educational psychologist will be available to provide evaluations and researched-based cognitive training to help enhance pain management and increase patients’ emotional resilience.
- Radiology services include same-day or next-day access to TOSH’s comprehensive diagnostic services, including X-ray, MRI, and CT.
- Quick access to spine specialty providers. Referrals to therapy centers within TOSH and/or in your neighborhood will be provided quickly and efficiently.
- Patients will be returned to their primary physician for ongoing primary care needs.
Back & Neck Doctors