Our back and neck physical therapy team is an energetic group of experts who can help treat your back and neck problems. When you come to us for care, we will work with you to give you an individual treatment plan that’s designed to get you feeling better again.
Our team is unique for many reasons:
- We only treat back and neck problems. We are back and neck experts. We focus all of our training, research, and time on providing you with the most scientifically proven care.
- We are part of a multidisciplinary team. We are part of a larger, multidisciplinary team of experts with different specialties that specializes in treating spine problems. Members of our team include:
- Orthopedic surgeons
- Physiatrists (physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians)
- General practitioners
- Physician assistants
- Physical therapists
- Aquatic therapy. We have a warm, 25 yard, 5 lane exercise pool where we offer one-on-one sessions as well as group therapy classes
- Mechanical neck and low back traction.
- Rehabilitative Ultrasound Imaging (RUSI). Therapists use ultrasound for biofeedback training of the deep abdominal muscles.
- Harness-supported treadmill. This is a device used to lessen your weight while you walk on the treadmill
- Golf program. A program of specially trained therapists who use state of the art video analysis to help you improve your performance and reduce your risk of injury.
- Research. We are part of a nationally recognized team of therapists within Intermountain Healthcare that’s focused on creating, presenting, and publishing best evidence care for back and neck problems.