Do you have hip pain? Our physical therapists can help. We take great pride in understanding your problem and giving you the right kind of treatment.
What to expect
During your first appointment with us, you’ll meet with a physical therapist who has specialized hip training. They’ll listen to your concerns and help you understand your hip pain. You will be given a treatment program specific to your hip pain along with education material to take home. As you continue with your treatment plan, we’ll track your progress and adjust your treatments to give you the best outcome possible.
Why choose us?
- Our therapy team is dedicated to understanding hip pain. We follow current evidence based medicine as well as our patient outcomes to give you the best care.
- We will teach you about the cause of your hip pain. You will receive education handouts to take home with pictures and written descriptions. These materials include specific therapy exercises, action modifications, and the best types of exercises for your pain. The following types of pain are common. With physical therapy, we can reduce your discomfort:
- Pain deep in the groin that is worse with sport/hobbies, prolonged sitting, or getting in and out of the car.
- Pain on the side of the hip when you are trying to sleep, sitting for long periods of time, or walking up and down stairs.
- We'll help treat your pain based on the best approach for you. You’ll learn how to increase your level of activity or change your daily activities like getting in and out of the car or prolonged sitting, so you don’t have as much pain. Treatments might include activity modifications, recommendations for activity, and exercise.