TOSH physical therapy has a unique running program designed to treat and educate runners of all levels. You'll be taken care of by a therapy team that specializes in running injuries and mechanics. We consistently study running research to stay up to date on running trends and treatment techniques.
When you join our therapy program, you'll receive an evaluation of form, strength, flexibility, and current training methods, as well as a comprehensive orthopedic examination. Therapists use this information to design a personalized home exercise program, which addresses an injury or problem. Generally within 1-2 visits you'll have the information you need to get safely back on the road.
Our therapy running program includes:
- Sports injury assessment and performance enhancement
- Assessment of strength, flexibility and trunk stability
- Video analysis of running form
- State-of-the-art unloading treadmills that reduce loads while training lower extremities
- Specific strength techniques and equipment
- Review of training plans and schedules