Want to hit the ball harder, swing the bat faster, improve your throwing, and run more explosively?
Baseball players from youth to professional levels improve their speed, agility, throwing velocity and accuracy, and hitting skills by participating in the TOSH Sports Performance Training program.
Our program is designed to improve:
- Acceleration & Speed for running the bases and in the field
- Agility for quick movements on the field
- Pitching & Throwing Mechanics
- Hitting Mechanics
- Strength & Stamina
- Hand-eye Coordination
Our baseball program includes:
- Super Treadmill training provides 200-300% more recruitment of the muscles responsible for increasing and maintaining speed compared to running at no incline with the same stride frequency.
- Plyometric Training enhances an athlete's ability to stay balanced while pitching and for changing directions quickly and explosively for running, fielding and stealing bases.
- Power Training - through the use of specially designed weight equipment, baseball players can develop an increased strength and power base.
- Resistance Cord Training - isolates specific muscles for improving explosive sport specific movements like running, cutting, hitting, and throwing.
Call 801-314-2996 for details and pricing information.