In volleyball, every play is critical.
Whether it's serving, passing, setting, hitting, or blocking, players need to execute these skills on every play to gain an edge on their opponents.
Volleyball players who participate in the TOSH Sports Performance Training program train with the most advanced technology available.
Our program is designed to improve:
- Explosive power for hitting and blocking
- Speed & quickness for getting into position
- Vertical jumping ability for getting up at the net
- Coordination & balance for for better control on the court
- Strength base for stronger serves, blocks, and kills
- Agility to maneuver around the court
Our volleyball program includes:
- Super Treadmill training provides 200-300% more recruitment of the muscles responsible for increasing and maintaining speed compared to running at no incline with the same stride frequency.
- Plyometrics training enhances an athlete's ability to stay balanced and change directions quickly and explosively.
- Strength Training - through the use of specially designed weight equipment, volleyball players can develop an increased strength base, contributing to more forceful moves on the court.
- Resistance Cord Training - isolates specific muscles for improving explosive sport specific movements like hitting, setting, passing, serving, and blocking.
Call 801-314-2996 for details and pricing information.