TOSH Sports Medicine has partnered with eight area high schools, as well as Utah Youth Soccer Association and Rocky Mountain School of Baseball to provide sports medicine and performance enhancement services for student athletes. Our Certified Athletic Trainers are trained in acute management of athletic injuries and focus on helping kids play safe. Our team of sports medicine specialists collaborates to provide a full spectrum of injury prevention and injury management options.
Some areas of focus are:
- Educate coaches, parents and athletes about injury prevention
- Provide first response to acute and catastrophic injuries
- Implement treatment and rehabilitation programs for injured athletes
- Determine readiness for return-to-play
- Provide nutritional counseling