Our sports medicine trainers have partnered with seven area high schools, as well as Utah Youth Soccer Association and Rocky Mountain School of Baseball, to bring sports medicine care to the playing field. We focus on helping young athletes play safe. If an injury occurs, we’re on site to provide free treatment.
Our Certified Athletic Trainers are trained to care for youth athletic injuries. If further treatment is required, our team of sports medicine specialists will work together to give your child the best care and injury prevention education.
Some areas of focus are:
- Provide first response to acute and catastrophic injuries
- Implement treatment and rehabilitation programs for injured athletes
- Determine readiness for return-to-play
- Educate coaches, parents, and athletes about injury prevention
- Provide sports nutrition counseling