How To Apply
Utah Valley Family Medicine Residency participates in the National Residency Matching Program for first-year Family Medicine Residency positions.
Interviews will occur mid November through mid January. (For your convenience, Utah Family Medicine Residency programs will stagger interview dates each week). We seek to provide equal access to our program, services and activities for people with disabilities. Reasonable prior notice is requested to facilitate arrangement of accommodations.
November 15, 2012
- Graduation within the last two years from an LCME/AACOM accredited medical school
- Applications accepted only thru ERAS
- USMLE and/or COMLEX required. Step 2, including CS must be passed prior to rank deadline with NRMP. Applicant with more than a single failure on either Part I or Part II of USMLE/COMLEX will not be considered.
- Dean's letter
- Three letters of recommendation — at least one from a family medicine practitioner
- U.S. citizens or permanent residents only (sorry, we do not sponsor visas)
- Graduation within two years from a LCME/AOA accredited medical school.