How To Apply
Utah Valley Family Medicine Residency participates in the National Residency Matching Program for first-year Family Medicine Residency positions.
- Applications accepted only thru ERAS
- USMLE and/or NBOME required. Step 2, including CS must be passed
prior to rank deadline with NRMP. Applicant with more than a single
failure on either Part I or Part II of USMLE/NBOME will not be
- Dean's letter
- Three letters of recommendation — at least one from a family medicine practitioner
- U.S. citizens or permanent residents only (sorry, we do not sponsor visas)
- Students from medical schools located outside of the United States or Canada are ineligible to apply, regardless of citizenship.
- Graduation within two years from a LCME/AOA accredited medical school.
Interviews will occur the beginning of November and go to the beginning of January. (For your convenience, Utah Family Medicine Residency programs will stagger interview dates each week). We seek to provide equal access to our program, services and activities for people with disabilities. Reasonable prior notice is requested to facilitate arrangement of accommodations.
November 15, 2014
Interested students may apply through VSAS, but it is not mandated. Alternately, students may apply directly through our site via our Utah Valley Family Medicine Residency Rotation Application.