Utah Valley Sports Medicine participates in the National Residency Matching Program. All applications will be processed using the ERAS system. Documents that must be submitted directly to the fellowship may be sent to:
Utah Valley Sports Medicine Fellowship
Attn: Angela Herbert
1157 North 300 West, Suite 201
Provo, UT 84604
Fax: (801) 357-1239
- MyERAS Application
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation. It is preferable that one of these be from a sports medicine physician.
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE/COMLEX transcripts
- Sports Medicine Experiences, if applicable. Noteworthy experiences include:
- Sports Medicine Shadowing (Dates, Type, Location, Instructor)
- Sports Medicine Rotation (Dates, Type, Location, Instructor)
- Sports Medicine Coverage (Games, Events, Training Room, Other)
- Sports Medicine Conferences - attended
- Sports Medicine Conferences - presented
Submit Directly to UVSM Fellowship
- Signed AMSSM Code of Ethics for the Match
- A copy of the title page from your publications, if applicable.
- A copy of the program of any listed sports medicine conference presentations given, if applicable.
- U.S. citizens or permanent residents only. We do not sponsor visas.
You will need to register for the match with the NRMP at www.nrmp.org.
All application materials must be received by October 1, 2014.
If you are interested in exploring our program by completing a rotation with us, you may apply here