At the Diabetes Management Clinic, our specialty is in diabetes care. We perform focused exams and obtain a focused clinical history specifically relating to your diabetes.
- We monitor and help to manage complications and risk factors that may affect your health.
- We are interested in preventing problems and generally have regular follow-ups with you about every 3 to 6 months.
- Our expertise is specific to diabetes and specialize in insulin management, pumps and sensors, and oral glucose lowering medications.
- We also screen, monitor and/or treat co-morbid problems often associated with diabetes, including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, obstructive sleep apnea, kidney disease, retinal eye disease, etc.
- Flu and other vaccines are part of our services to protect you from preventable illnesses.
- We also have a clinical pharmacist on staff that can quickly take care of any medication needs that may arise.
Labs We Perform
- Blood Glucose
- A1c Test - checks average blood glucose over three months
- Urine creatinine Albumin ration (UACR) – check for kidney disease.
After Hours & Weekends for Patients of Dr. Day
For established patients who are experiencing urgent problems, please call (801) 357-7546 and choose our answering service to contact our medical staff on call.
For more information about our services, or to schedule an appointment, call: (801) 357-7546.