- Yearly physical exams for individuals over 50 (excluding gynecologic exams).
Scheduling of preventive studies (mammography, colonoscopy, bone density screening for osteoporosis).
- Flu vaccinations
- Glucose meter downloads are available by appointment only. You may bring your glucose meter into the office and we will print out a two week and one month summary for you.
- Prescription refills for routine medications. You or your pharmacy should call or fax your prescription refill needs several days (or weeks) before your supplies run out.
We do not perform:
- Minor office procedures (i.e., mole removal, removal of earwax).
- Any gynecologic exams or pap smears.
- Injection therapy (except for routine vaccinations noted above).
These services can typically be obtained through a primary care doctor (family practice or internal medicine) or a local Instacare clinic.
After Hours & Weekends for Patients of Dr. Day
For established patients who are experiencing urgent problems, call our main number to reach the answering service and leave a message for the medical staff on-call.
Phone: (801) 357-7546 – leave message for medical staff on-call.
Hospitalists are skilled internists at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, who focus their practice on in-patient care. In the event our patients of our medical staff require in-patient stays at the hospital, they will be cared for by these physician specialists. Any follow-up that may be needed is closely coordinated with our medical staff.
For more information about our services, or to schedule an appointment, call: (801) 357-7546.