As a patient
in the Utah Valley Neuro-Trauma Rehabilitation (Inpatient Rehab) Unit, you or
your loved one can feel confident you will receive the very best in
rehabilitative care. Our team of experts will assist you in reaching realistic
goals – and perhaps even surpassing them.
Access to More Services
While there are many rehab centers to
choose from, ours stands apart because we are hospital-based, which means you
will have access to any and all caregivers and services available at Utah
Valley Regional Medical Center, in addition to our team of experts.
We are a
physiatrist-led facility, meaning doctors that specialize in rehabilitation
oversee the care of each patient. We are also certified by the top national
accreditation bodies for rehabilitation services.
What Sets Us Apart
- Hospital-based facility providing access to all hospital services.
- Interdisciplinary team of experts: patients treated by experts in every field
- Team led by physiatrists, physicians that specialize in rehabilitation
- Certified by CARF
- Certified by The Joint Commission
- CARF-certified stroke program
- In-house dietitian
- In-house pharmacy
- Patients receive intensive therapy for at least three hours every day
- Patients seen by physician every day (as opposed to weekly or monthly)
- Patients receive care from psychologists and neuropsychologists
- Facility includes swimming pool and gym for therapy
- Therapists are Neuro-IFRA trained
- Nurses specially trained to provide rehab care, CRRN-certified
- Low nurse-to-patient ratio -- one registered nurse for every three to four patients
- Ability to care for patients with trachs, vents or other advanced medical treatments