We provide comprehensive treatment interventions for symptoms and impairments associated with neurologic damage. These include circumstances involving traumatic injury, disease processes, and congenital defects still affecting adolescents and adults.
LET US HELP YOU WITH...
- ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
- Charcot Marie Tooth disease
- Guillian-Barré syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Physical therapy evaluation of functional deficits
- Dizziness/balance evaluation and treatment
- Wheelchair and seating surface assessments
- Parkinson's Disease LSVT program (big and loud)
- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic brain injury
What sets us Apart
Experience. We provide extensive, comprehensive services at one location and many years of experience in each specialty. The two neuro clinical specialists on our team are actively involved in best-practice research and university consortiums, both locally and abroad.
Ongoing Support. We provide physical therapy services for all neurologic impairments, including, but not limited to, stroke, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury and amputation. As part of our ongoing support efforts, we offer a brain injury support group, held every first Thursday of the month at Rocky Mountain University, at 7p.m.
Mini-stroke care. We also provide Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA) – mini-stroke – follow-up evaluation for cardiovascular outpatient program.
Awards and Certifications.
- CARF – Commission of Accredited Rehabilitation Facilities
- NCS – Neuro Clinical Specialists
- JCAHO – Joint Commission of Accredited Hospital Organizations
What to Expect
Meet the Team