Our combined Physical Therapy staff has a total of 78 years of experience in treating a wide variety of orthopedic disorders. Whether your problem is with your arms, legs, or spine, we can help.
An experienced, licensed physical therapist is the key to appropriate evaluation, treatment and rehabilitative care of your patient.
We are committed to establishing well-designed care plans and will communicate with you about patient goals and outcomes. We are part of a team of rehabilitation professionals who stand ready to help you with your rehabilitation needs.
LET US HELP WITH…
- Upper and lower extremity pain, disorders and functional limitations
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Sports injury recovery and skill improvement
- Spine disorders and neck and back pain
- Headache and jaw disorders
- Weakness and deconditioning
- Stroke and neurologic rehabilitation
- Loss of function and conditioning due to surgery, trauma, disease process or overuse
- Work-related injuries
- Balance problems
Meet the Team