Surgical Weight Loss Seminar
If obesity is keeping you from spending active moments with your
kids, maybe it's time to learn the facts about weight loss surgery.
Held several times a month, our free Surgical Weight Loss Seminars are designed to teach you:
- What weight loss surgery is.
- What it takes to lose excess weight.
- What the potential risks are.
- The importance of involving your doctor.
- The different types of surgical procedures available.
Healthy Strides Support Group
Utah Valley Regional Medical Center provides a free support group for individuals who have participated in weight loss surgery that want to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Get advice from our professionals and useful solutions to common concerns of peers.
The Support group is held once a month, from 6:30 to 7:30 at the Clark Auditorium in the Northwest Plaza, located at 1134 N. 500 W.
Healthy Strides Support Groups Schedule
|May 8, 2013
||After Surgery, I'll...|
|June 12, 2013