Berry Chicken Salad
The fresh dark greens and mix of delicious berries in this salad are a quick and easy hit for a busy day.
Berry Chicken Salad:
- Preheat oven to 320F; place the chicken breasts on a sheet pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 13 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165F is reached; cool chicken.
- Place 2 cups of lettuce mix on each plate or bowl.
- Slice each chicken breast on a bias; place on top of lettuce.
- Top each salad equally with feta cheese, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, and chopped cucumber.
- In a bowl, combine the lemon and lime juices, and sugar.
- Gradually whisk in olive oil to emulsify.
Pour 2 Tablespoons of dressing on each salad.
- 15 oz. Baby Green Lettuce Mix
- 5 each 4 oz. Chicken Breasts, Boneless, Skinless
- 1/4 cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 cup Fresh Red Raspberries
- 1 cup Fresh Blackberries
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Cucumber, Peeled and Chopped
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 1/2 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 1/2 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp. Granulated Sugar