Chicken Athena with Roast Vegetables
Greek-inspired, this tender chicken has a tasty twist. Honey adds a touch of natural sweetness to the earthy flavors of roasted root vegetables.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix parmesan, bread crumbs and seasoning.
- Dip chicken in milk, then coat with breading/cheese mixture.
- Place chicken on a sheet pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray; bake, until an internal temperature of 165F is reached (about 15 minutes).
Honey Roasted Vegetables:
- Wash, peel, and cut sweet potato, turnip, parsnip, carrot and rutabaga into a 1" dice.
- In a large bowl, toss vegetables with the honey, olive oil, and salt.
- Coat sheet pan with cooking spray; place vegetable mixture evenly among the pan.
- Roast at for 30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and begin to brown.
Serve one chicken breast topped with 1 tsp. Tzatziki Sauce and ½ cup Root Vegetables per serving.
Note: Video of recipe preparation to be posted after KSL's filming for Your Life Your Health.