Edamame with Shrimp
Edamame and Shrimp
- 3/4 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp. jalapeño pepper, diced
- 12.5 oz. shrimp, tail on, P&D, 26/30 ct (25 each)
- 1-3/4 cup edamame
- 2 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup cooking wine
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 3 3/4 cup rice noodles, cooked (according to pkg. directions)
- 5 slices bacon, cooked, chopped
- 2 1/2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
Edamame and Shrimp Mixture:
- Heat sesame oil in a sauté pan over medium heat; add celery, onion, garlic, and jalapeno; cook for 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp, soybeans, corn, wine and water; cook for 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Season with black pepper.
Serve 3/4 cup edamame mix and 5 shrimp over 3/4 cup hot rice noodles per serving; garnish with crumbled bacon and chopped parsley.