Mushrooms become the main course with this deliciously stuffed portabella that is full of chock full of herbs, vegetables, and cheese.
- 5 each portabella mushroom
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 3/4 cups broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup red onion, diced
- 3/4 cup carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup tomato, diced
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp. cornflake crumbs
- 2 each large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 1/4 bunch kale, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Wash Portabellas, remove stems.
- Chop cauliflower, broccoli and mushroom stems.
- Combine all remaining ingredients to make stuffing; fill each shell with 6 oz filling.
- Bake in a 350F oven for 15-20 minutes or until mushroom is heated through.
- Blanch or steam kale until wilted.
- Toss with lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
Serve one Stuffed Portabella with ½ cup of Steamed Kale.