Stuffed Portabella Mushroom with Steamed Kale
Mushrooms become the main course with this deliciously stuffed portabella that is full of chock full of herbs, vegetables, and cheese.
- Wash Portabellas, remove stems.
- Chop cauliflower, broccoli and mushroom stems.
- Combine all remaining ingredients to make stuffing; fill each shell with 6 oz filling.
- Bake in a 350F oven for 15-20 minutes or until mushroom is heated through.
- Blanch or steam kale until wilted.
- Toss with lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
Serve one Stuffed Portabella with ½ cup of Steamed Kale.
Note: Video of recipe preparation to be posted after KSL's filming for Your Life Your Health.