Baked Glazed Tofu with Baby Bok Choy and Asian Slaw
The Dijon glaze absorbs perfectly into this baked dish for maximum flavor, and the crispy edges of the tofu paired with crunchy Asian slaw completes this dynamic meal.
Hoisin Baked Tofu:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut tofu into triangles.
- Drain the tofu well and place on a sprayed sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the hoisin sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, mustard and garlic.
- Top the tofu with 1 tablespoon of sauce; bake for 10-15 minutes.
Baby Bok Choy:
- Steam the bok choy until the stems are tender, about 6 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, green & red pepper and cilantro.
In a separate bowl; whisk together the oil, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger and hot sauce.
- Pour the dressing over the slaw, mix and toss well.
- Marinate for 10 to 15 minutes.
Serve two tofu triangles atop 1/2 cup of asian slaw and two bok choy halves per serving, garnish with a drizzle of remaining tofu sauce.
Note: Video of recipe preparation to be posted after KSL's filming for Your Life Your Health.