The Homer Warner Center for Medical Informatics is committed to sharing expertise with others. In association with the Department of Biomedical Informatics at the University of Utah School of Medicine, members of the Homer Warner Center team:
- Teach and mentor students (master's, PhD and post doctoral).
- Participate in grants and research contracts.
- Publish in biomedical literature.
- Collaborate with other academic centers.
- Conduct research consistent with high academic standards.
- Develop a research infrastructure that supports high quality evaluations.