Dealing with cancer can be physically and emotionally trying for patients and loved ones. We offer programs designed to help meet the needs of everyone affected and work to treat the whole person – not just the disease.
Some patients and loved ones find it helpful to join support groups, which provide a safe place to share thoughts and feelings with others who deal with similar challenges.
The following groups offer support and information for men diagnosed with prostate cancer:
- Man to Man – Castleview Hospital, Price, Utah
Contact American Cancer Society at (435) 835-6351
- Man to Man – American Cancer Society, Salt Lake City, Utah
Contact (801) 483-1500 for more information
- Man to Man – American Cancer Society, St. George, Utah
Contact (435) 674-9707
In addition, general support for cancer patients and their families is available through:
"I Can Cope" & Cancer Support Groups
Free support groups for cancer patients and their families, in collaboration with the American Cancer Society (ACS). These general cancer support groups are available at the following locations:
- I Can Cope – Logan Regional Hospital
Contact ACS at (801) 393-8657
- I Can Cope – Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Contact Jeri Young at (801) 373-4137
- Cancer Support Group – Dixie Regional Medical Center
Contact ACS at (435) 688-4175
More support groups may be available in your community. For more information, contact the American Cancer Society at 1-800-227-2345.