Salt Lake City – Intermountain Healthcare has developed a free new mobile app, called “Intermountain Health Hub,” which is an all-in-one tool that makes managing healthcare easier. It gives users many different features designed to simplify their entire healthcare experience, including the ability to access their medical records while on the go. The app can be downloaded for free from the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
Here are 10 features and benefits the new app provides:
- My Health: Users can access the password-protected My Health patient portal, where they can securely message their doctor, check lab results and other parts of their medical records, and review benefits and claims.
- Send wishes: Send cards with personalized messages directly to patients in Intermountain hospitals.
- First aid: Get first aid tips for common injuries such as sprains, choking, cuts, etc.
- Prescription refills: Request refills at Intermountain pharmacies and check the status of prescription requests.
- Symptoms: Search for adult or child/baby symptoms by key word, body area, or alphabetically by topic. Find out when you should see a doctor or call 911. Learn about self-care options.
- GermWatch: Find out how prevalent various germs are in Utah, and see how their activity level is trending. Learn about symptoms, how germs are spread, treatments, vaccinations, and when you should contact your doctor.
- InstaCare and KidsCare urgent care centers: Hold your place in line before you arrive and compare wait times by location. Also find KidsCare after-hours clinics and information for making appointments.
- Doctors: Find doctors by name, specialty, hospital, clinic, location, and save your doctors to your “favorites” for quick reference later.
- Locations: Find Intermountain hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies near you and save your favorites for quick reference later.
- Pay bills: Pay Intermountain Healthcare bills by credit card or eCheck.
Download the Intermountain Health Hub to your mobile device for free from the iTunes App Store or Google Play. For information on other Intermountain Healthcare mobile apps, visit Intermountain's App Center.