Logan InstaCare Patient Feedback7/31/2011
What Patients Are Saying About Our Urgent Care Services
Four times a year, patients are surveyed regarding their recent urgent care visit to Logan InstaCare. We take patient feedback very seriously, so we are pleased at what our patients expressed.
When asked the question "What about your visit was especially positive?" here are some of their answers:
• I enjoyed the extra things they did for [patient's daughter]. They let her watch a movie, and we missed lunch, so they gave her some snacks. Afterwards they gave her a Popsicle.
• I was seen very promptly, and everybody listened and took the time to make sure I was taken care of.
• Everyone was really nice and cute with my ten year old daughter. The doctor was very friendly and talked to her. I was also impressed with how clean it was. It was a good experience, and they put my worries at ease.
• The attentiveness of the doctor and the nurses--they were very well educated and they listened very well to any concerns and problems I had.
• They got me in and out in 30 minutes--and that's fast.
• We got in sooner than we thought we were going to!
• I really enjoyed the doctor, who was really caring towards my son.
• They were open when I needed them, and the pharmacy was open so I could get a prescription immediately.
• The doctor followed up with me after we got home. The whole staff was also really friendly.
• The doctor was very informative. She knew what my medical problems where, and she did a good job of letting me know what I needed to do.
Other patient respondants cited the "kindness of the personnel" and their "genuine caring and concern." You can anticipate this same level of excellent healthcare at any one of our InstaCare facilities.