Dr. Peterson specializes in cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine procedures as well as an array of cranial surgeries. His general areas of treatment include:
- Cervical Fusion
- Lumbar spine microdicectomy, laminotomy, annular repair, and spinal decompression
- Surgery for pituitary tumors
- Carpal tunnel and Ulnar nerve decompression/transposition
- VNS implantation and generator replacement for seizure disorders and depression
- Chiari malformation repair
- VP Shunt placement
To learn more about spine and cranial conditions and procedures, visit Patient Resources.
Dr. Peterson collaborates closely with his colleagues in neurology, neuro-oncology, neuro-radiology, otorhinolaryngology, and endocrinology. This close collaboration gives him expertise in a wide range of neurosurgical and neurological conditions.