At Psychiatry and Counseling - St. George, we work on an outpatient basis with patients of all ages who are seeking mental and behavioral health treatment. Our psychiatrists and clinical social workers are well-versed in the treatment of depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and attention-deficit disorders (ADD/ADHD).
Behavioral and Mental Health Issues
Our clinic diagnoses and treats a large number of behavioral and mental health issues and conditions, ranging from common mood disorders to less common psychiatric issues and mental disabilities. These include:
- Anxiety disorders including generalized anxiety, social anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Autism, Asperger's syndrome, and other autism spectrum disorders (ASD)
- Bereavement (grief and loss)
- Eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa and bulimia
- Mental retardation
- Mood disorders including major depression, dysthymia, and bipolar disorder
- Personality disorders
- Sexual issues including sex addiction and recovery from sexual abuse
- Substance abuse and dependence
We offer counseling for individuals experiencing traumatic life events, marital problems, or interpersonal difficulties. Individual, couples, family, and group counseling may be available for patients with marital and parenting issues or grief counseling.
Each of our providers specialize in different areas of behavioral and mental health. To learn which provider can best meet your particular need, please call our clinic or read more about individual providers.