At the Intermountain Medical Group, we participate in the Image Wisely Campaign. This campaign is a commitment to provide benefits of medical imagine while minimizing risk.
What Holladay Clinic is doing:
- Intermountain works to help make sure imaging tests are medically appropriate.
- Our imaging teams are regularly trained in radiation safety.
- We work hard to make sure our equipment is appropriate for the test or treatment you’ll receive.
What you can do:
- Be sure to tell your doctor if you are pregnant or might be pregnant.
- Keep a history of all your procedures involving radiation. Share this information with your doctor.
- Discuss alternatives with your doctor.