As Certified Nurse-Midwives (CNMs), we provide midwifery services including prenatal care, assistance with childbirth, and follow-up care. We also offer a variety of healthcare services to women of all ages, such as contraceptive services, screenings, and menopause counseling.
Obstetrics, Childbirth, and Postpartum Care
We provide care and assistance with childbirth, including:
- Prenatal care in an office setting
- Assistance with labor and delivery during childbirth
- All births take place in the hospital with physician consultation when necessary
- Patients may choose pain-relieving medications, epidural anesthesia, or natural childbirth
- Postpartum and contraceptive care after delivery, including follow-up care at two and six weeks after the birth
Gynecology and Women's Healthcare
We also offer many women's health and reproductive services, such as:
- Family planning and contraception services
- Yearly screening exams, including pap smears and breast exams
- Menopause counseling and system management options
- Treatment of vaginal and bladder infections
The Certified Nurse Midwives at Intermountain Medical Center are dedicated to providing personalized healthcare based on the unique physical, social and spiritual needs of each woman. Our focus is on general wellness and supporting each patient's choices.
We offer a free consultation visit, giving you the opportunity to meet one of our providers, ask questions, and gain further information.