For patients experiencing pain or lack of mobility due to a problem with their musculoskeletal system, orthopedic rehabilitation can help put them on the path to recovery.
Who Benefits from Orthopedic Rehabilitation?
Orthopedic Rehabilitation has the potential to help a wide variety of people; however, certain groups of people typically seek out such treatment. These include patients who:
- are experiencing musculoskeletal pain
- recently had hand, elbow, hip, or knee surgery
- recently had joint reconstruction surgery
- suffered musculoskeletal injury or bone trauma
- have been diagnosed with degenerative joint diseases
No matter the cause of your musculoskeletal complaint, our experienced orthopedic specialists and physical therapists will help you return to your active lifestyle as soon as possible.
Why Get Orthopedic Rehabilitation?
Studies have shown that orthopedic rehabilitation following injuries, surgeries, and diagnoses of degenerative diseases, can improve recovery time, diminish pain, and help prevent future injury. During rehabilitative treatment at the Orthopedic Speciality Group, our specialists will help to educate you about the proper ways to care for your joints, including how to stretch before performing physical activity to help reduce the risk of injury.
Our orthopedic specialists can help to:
- restore physical functionality
- build strength
- improve endurance
- improve balance and mobility
- promote personal independence
If you think you may benefit from Orthopedic Rehabilitation, talk to your doctor and ask for a referral to the Orthopedic Specialty Group.