Intermountain Healthcare would like to welcome Adam Bergeson, MD to Utah Valley Orthopedics and Sports Medicine.
Dr. Bergeson earned his medical degree from the University of Washington School of Medicine, after graduating Cum Laude from Brigham Young University. He then returned to Utah and completed his internship and residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at University of Utah. He recently completed a fellowship in hip and knee replacement surgery at Joint Implant Surgeons, Inc., in New Albany, OH, with Drs. Adolph Lombardi and Keith Berend.
- Degenerative conditions of the hip and knee
- Minimally invasive hip and knee replacement surgery
- Total hip replacement using a minimally invasive, anterior intermuscular approach
- Partial knee replacement
- Patient specific partial and total knee replacement using MRI and CT based guides
- Revision total hip and total knee surgery
- Treatment of infection following total hip and total knee surgery
Dr. Bergeson is excited to have now returned to Utah Valley. He lives in Orem with his wife, Kari, and 4 children. He enjoys outdoor activities with his family such as snow skiing, golf, running, cycling, and hiking. Professionally, he most enjoys taking part in restoring function to a degenerative hip or knee in a way that allows patients to return to an active lifestyle.
Dr. Bergeson is currently taking new patients at both the Provo and American Fork offices.