At Salt Lake Clinic, your vision matters to us. Our Optometry Department is committed to providing for all of your primary vision care needs. The professionals in our department offer a full range of services that include routine eye exams and contact lenses. You can have access to a large variety of lenses that can shipped directly to the patient or picked up at the clinic.
Our staff spends time with each and every patient that walks through our doors. We make sure you understand all your treatment options. We provide the following services:
- Eye exams
- Contact lenses for astigmatism, keratoconus, multifocals, and irregular corneas
- Orthokeratology (Ortho-K or Corneal Reshaping Technique)
- Dry eye and ocular allergy treatment
- Diagnosis and treatment of macular degeneration and glaucoma
- Recommendations for LASIK
For more information or to make an appointment, call (385) 282-2850.
Fax: (385) 282-2851