Bio and Interests
I have specialty training in Head and Neck Surgery and sub-specialty fellowship training in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. I am one of the few hair transplant surgeons who has completed a recognized fellowship by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery in Hair Transplantation.
I specialize in providing facial and reconstructive plastic surgery. My services include: thyroid and parathyroid surgery; surgical therapy for sleep apnea; facial repair and reconstruction; cosmetic procedures of the face/neck; nasal surgery and endoscopic sinus surgery.
- University of California - San Francisco, CA in Doctor of Medicine, 1996
- Residency: Stanford University Medical Center - Stanford, CA in Internal Medicine, 1996-1998
- Internship: UCSF Medical Center - San Francisco, CA in General Surgery, 1998-1999
- Residency: UCSF Medical Center - San Francisco, CA in Otolaryngology, 1999-2003
- Fellowship: UCSF Medical Center - San Francisco, CA in Facial Plastic Surgery, 2003-2004
- AM BD OTOLARYNGOLOGY - Certification Expires 06/30/2024
- Am Bd Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Certification Expires 12/31/2019
- American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive
- American Academy of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery
Intermountain Hospital Associations