Bio and Interests
I am married to my wife, Jennifer, who is a yoga instructor. We love the Salt Lake community and all of the outdoor activities it has to offer. I am an avid skier and can be found in Little Cottonwood Canyon when there is snow. In the off season, I enjoy mountain biking and hiking with our two dogs. Although I am originally from Wisconsin, I am proud to call Salt Lake City and Utah home.
I am dedicated to the care of women with breast cancer. I have extensive training in breast reconstruction, enabling comprehensive surgical care for women interested in either immediate or delayed reconstruction. I received specialty training in Belgium from one of the world's foremost leaders in using your own tissues to create new breasts (DIEP, SGAP & IGAP flaps).
Another area of specialization is body contouring after massive weight loss. Patients who have had significant weight loss through bariatric surgery or on their own can be overwhelmed by the excess skin. Procedures like body lifts, leg lifts and arm lifts can re-shape your body as well as your confidence.
I also provide cosmetic surgery for those looking to improve their appearance. This includes breast augmentation surgery, facelift, neck lift, facial fat grafting, hand rejuvenation, and breast lift among other procedures.
My practice covers the entire spectrum of plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- Medical College of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, WI in Doctor of Medicine, 2002
- Residency: University of Utah Medical Center - Salt Lake City, UT in General Surgery, 2002-2008
- Residency: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center - Pittsburgh, PA in Plastic Surgery, 2008-2011
- AM BD PLASTIC SURGERY - Certification Expires 12/31/2022
- AM BD SURGERY - Certification Expires 07/01/2019
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Intermountain Hospital Associations