We look forward to seeing you at HIMSS 2014 in Orlando. Join us to see how Intermountain Healthcare is helping lead the transformation of healthcare. Stop by our booth (#3903) to see how Intermountain and our partners are using technology and data to improve healthcare quality.
The Healthcare Transformation Lab will feature the following solutions at HIMSS:
- Continuing Intermountain’s legacy of finding best practices and improving clinical protocols based on extensive clinical evidence by integrating solutions in the electronic medical record and revenue cycle solution.
- Helping clinicians at the point of care by innovating and releasing our decision support models. These evolving models help clinicians know when and how to provide best possible care for patients.
- Creating the patient room of the future, which features transformative solutions that:
- Help the patient by creating a better healing environment.
- Offer technologies that help clinicians do what they do best – take care of patients.
- MedicalInformatics World, April 28-29 in Boston, MA
- Bio-IT, April 29 and May 1 in Boston, MA
- DIA, June 15-19 in San Diego, CA
- Healthcare Data Insights, June 23-25 in Chicago, IL
- EyeforPharma, October 16-17 in Washington D.C.
- Frederick Holston, CTO and Healthcare Transformation Lab Executive Director, will be a panelist at the Intel Premises Aware Security panel at HIMSS on February 25, 2014.
- Nicole Hobbs, Medical Informatics Director at Intermountain Healthcare, will be speaking at DIA in June 2014.
- Katherina Holzhauser, I.S. Commercialization Vice President, will be speaking at Healthcare Data Insights in June 2014.