The Intermountain Healthcare Community Partner Fund supports not-for-profit, health-related organizations and other community groups that share our mission.
What We Fund
We provide donations to nonprofit 501(c)3 agencies in Utah and southern Idaho for the following services:
- Community health improvement services
- Health education and conferences
- Health improvement activities
- Fundraising events for health-related groups
Donations are generally made once a year in amounts less than $5,000.
What We Do Not Fund
- “Out of Area” organizations
Requesting a Donation
You can submit a request at any time during the year. Notification of any donation will be made in writing.
Letters of request must include the following:
- Agency’s letterhead
- Copy of the organization’s 501(c)3 letter
- Information about the agency, event, or activity
- Clearly stated healthcare purpose
- Information about the population served and other pertinent details