Become a more effective and trusted leader.
Submit your application to be considered for the Developing Trusted Leaders program at the Intermountain Healthcare Leadership Institute.
- Apply. Fill out and submit the application form by clicking the "Start My Application" button below. The following documents are required to complete your application:
- Recommendation Form
Please note that applications without these documents will not be considered.
- Confirm. You will receive a confirmation of receipt by email within 2 working days of submitting your application. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis. Our admission process is designed to ensure a balance of operational and clinical leaders.
If you have questions about the status of your application, contact Leadership.Institute@imail.org or call us at 801-507-8092.
- Register. Upon acceptance, you will receive an email requesting additional participant information. Please be prepared to include the following:
- Professional photo (head shot)
- Payment information
*A COVID-19 vaccination is required for attendance.
Program Dates and Deadlines
- September 23, 2022 - Program Virtual Kick-Off
- September 27-30, 2022 - In-Person Week 1
- October 7, 2022 - Virtual Session 1
- October 14, 2022 - Virtual Session 2
- October 21, 2022 - Virtual Session 3
- October 28, 2022 - Virtual Session 4
- November 4 , 2022 - Virtual Session 5
- November 8-11, 2022 - In-Person Week 2
Tuition for this cohort will be announced shortly.
(An international wire transfer fee of $25 (USD) will be applied to wire payments made from outside the United States.)
The fee includes:
- All virtual sessions
- All Course materials
- Access to Harvard online lessons, resources, & tool kits
- The Emotional and Social Competency Inventory
- Two one-on-one coaching sessions
- CME or CNE credit
- Certificate of Completion
Early Bird Discount
We offer an early bird discount of $500 (USD) for applicants who meet an early deadline for registration.
Alumni organizations are eligible for a $1,000 (USD) discount. To qualify as an alumni organization. someone from your organization must have attended one of the previous five cohorts of the Intermountain Healthcare Leadership Institute.
Discounts may be voided if payment is not received prior to payment due date.
Cancellation and Reimbursement Policy
Cancellations or deferrals must be submitted in writing at least 60 days prior to program start date to receive full refund. Due to program demand and the volume of pre-program preparation, cancellations or deferrals received 30-60 days before the program start date are subject to a fee of 50% of the tuition. There will be no reimbursement or deferral received within 30 days of the program start date.
If you would like to switch to a course offered at a different date, we will apply your tuition, less any cancellation fees, toward the new course. please note that the tuition for a course offered at a later date may be higher. In that case, individuals switching to the later course date will need to pay the difference in the tuition fees.
Exceptions may be allowed only under extenuating circumstances (i.e. death in family, illness, etc.) and with approval from the Leadership Institute Director of Operations.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Intermountain Healthcare and the Intermountain Healthcare Leadership Institute. Intermountain Healthcare is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA PRA Credit
Intermountain Healthcare designates this live activity for a maximum of 51.5* AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nursing Contact Hours:
Intermountain Healthcare is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Commission on Accreditation. This activity is jointly provided by Intermountain Healthcare and the Intermountain Healthcare Leadership Institute. This live activity offers a maximum of 51.5* nursing contact hours. Successful completion is attending no less than 1 full session and claiming credit only for sessions attended. No commercial support is being received for this activity.
Society for Simulation Healthcare:
Intermountain Healthcare Simulation Consortium is accredited by the Society for Simulation Healthcare (SSH) in the areas of Teaching/Education and Systems Integration and Patient Safety. For purposes of this accreditation process, a simulation program in healthcare is defined as an organization or group with dedicated resources (personnel and equipment) whose mission is specifically targeted toward improving patient safety and outcomes through assessment, research, advocacy and education using simulation technologies and methodologies.
*Credit hours are subject to change and based on actual learning hours and at the discretion of IPCE.