The Intermountain Healthcare Leadership Institute is for experienced not-for-profit healthcare leaders who possess the potential to make significant impacts within their organizations.
- Apply. Fill out and submit the application form by clicking the "Start My Application" button below. The following documents are required to complete your application:
- Supervisor Endorsement. Obtain an endorsement from your supervisor by having him or her fill out an endorsement form accessible here.
*Please note that applications without these documents will not be considered.
- Confirm. You will receive a confirmation of receipt by email within 2 working days of submitting your application. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis. Our admission process is designed to ensure a balance of operational and clinical leaders.
If you have questions about the status of your application, contact Leadership.Institute@imail.org or call us at 801-507-8092.
- Register. Upon acceptance, you will receive an email requesting additional participant information. Please be prepared to include the following:
- Professional photo (head shot)
- Payment information
Dates and Cost
The dates for the two-week, 2019 Fall Cohort, are September 16-20 and November 4-8. The discounted tuition for the 2018 and 2019 cohorts is $12,000 (USD).
We are confident in the quality of our program. If any participant feels the program did not deliver a valuable experience as described in the brochure and website, we will refund his or her full tuition.
Cancellation and Reimbursement Policy
Cancellations or deferrals must be submitted in writing at least 60 days prior to program start date to receive full refund. Due to program demand and the volume of pre-program preparation, cancellations or deferrals received 30-60 days before the program start date are subject to a fee of 50% of the tuition. There will be no reimbursement or deferral received within 30 days of the program start date.
If you would like to switch to a course offered at a different date, we will apply your tuition, less any cancellation fees, toward the new course. Please note that the tuition for a course offered at a later date may be higher. In that case, individuals switching to the later course date will need to pay the difference in the tuition fees.
Exceptions may be allowed only under extenuating circumstances (i.e. death in family, illness, etc.) and with approval from Leadership Institute Director of Operations.