The Intermountain Healthcare Community Partner Fund supports not-for-profit, health-related organizations and other community groups that share our mission.
What We Fund
We provide donations to not-for-profit 501(c)3 agencies in Utah and southern Idaho for the following services:
- Programs and services that align with Intermountain’s identified health priorities:
- Prediabetes – improve the prevention, detection, treatment and/or management of prediabetes
- High blood pressure – improve the prevention, detection, treatment and/or management of high blood pressure
- Depression – improve the prevention, detection, treatment and/or management of depression, and reduce the suicide rate
- Prescription opioid misuse – improve the prevention, detection, and treatment of prescription opioid misuse
- Access to health improvement services
- Health promotion and wellness
- Health education and conferences
- Health improvement activities
Donations are generally made once a year in amounts less than $5,000.
What We Do Not Fund
- “Out of Area” organizations
Requesting a Donation
You can submit a request at any time during the year. Notification of any donation will be made in writing.
Letters of request must include the following:
- Agency’s letterhead
- Copy of the organization’s 501(c)3 letter
- Information about the agency, event, or activity
- Clearly stated healthcare purpose
- Information about the population served and other pertinent details