Checking in on your health just got a little more convenient.
- Personalized support
- Routine check-up
- Manage chronic conditions
- Evening and weekend appointment availability
- Prescription renewals
- Urgent access to a provider 24/7 across the USA with Connect Care – Urgent Care
How does virtual primary care work?
Book an AppointmentSchedule an appointment on the Intermountain Health app or call 877-777-4023 to schedule by phone. Follow these steps to schedule using the Intermountain Health app:
- On the home screen, select "Virtual Visit" in the Quicklinks section.
- Scroll down to "Virtual Primary Care" and select "Schedule Appointment".
- Select a provider and appointment time including evenings and Saturdays.
Before Your Appointment
- Complete virtual registration online or over the phone.
- Complete any necessary labs or vitals as directed by your provider.
Joining Your Appointment
- Watch for an email or text notification sent to you the day of your appointment.
- At the time of your appointment, click the link provided in the notification to join your appointment.
Commonly Treated Conditions
Live healthier when you stay on top of these conditions
Some of the most common conditions we treat include:
- Chronic Conditions: asthma, diabetes, heart and lung disease, mental health, etc.
- Preventive Care: cancer screenings, vaccines, labs, weight management, referrals to specialty services such as nutritionists and care coordinators, etc.
- Nutrition care with a registered dietitian
- Referrals to medical specialists: cardiology, endocrinology, neurology, and many others
- Acute care visits for things like allergies, colds, cough, eye infections, flu, Joint pain or strains, lower back pain, minor skin problems, painful urination, sore throat, and stuffy and runny nose
Most conditions can be cared for virtually, but there are circumstances that require in-person visits. If you need in-person care, or to connect with a specialty provider, we will help you access the care you need.
Cost of Service
Copays and visit costs vary by insurance plans. Many charges will be similar to in-person primary care visits. We encourage patients to verify their benefits with their insurance provider before scheduling an appointment.
Call our billing department if you have questions at 801-906-2800. For more information on Connect Care coverage for your specific insurance plan, contact your insurance company or HR department.