How does it work?
- Contact the Connect Care Primary Care Clinic to schedule an appointment – 877-777-4023
- Complete patient registration at your convenience before your appointment. This can be done online or over the phone – your choice.
- Complete any necessary labs or vitals that are required for your appointment. A provider will let you know if you need to do anything.
- The day of your appointment you will receive a text message or email notification with a link to join your appointment.
- At the time of your appointment, click the link to join your visit.
Commonly Treated Conditions
Connect Care Primary Care is meant to provide full spectrum primary care services for patients. Most conditions can be cared for virtually, but there are circumstances that require in-person visits. If you need in-person care, or to connect with a specialty provider, we will help you access the care you need. Some of the most common conditions we treat include:
- Chronic Conditions: asthma, diabetes, heart and lung disease, mental health, etc.
- Preventive Care: cancer screenings, vaccines, labs, weight management, referrals to specialty services such as nutritionists and care coordinators, etc.
- Referrals to medical specialists: cardiology, endocrinology, neurology, and many others
- Acute care visits:
- Eye infections
- Joint pain or strains
- Lower back pain
- Minor skin problems
- Painful urination
- Sore throat
- Stuffy and runny nose
Cost of Service
Not all Connect Care services are covered the same by insurance companies. Copays and visit costs vary by insurance plans. Many charges will be similar to in-person Intermountain Primary Care visits. We encourage patients to verify their benefits with their insurance provider before scheduling an appointment. If your insurance provider does not currently cover the service, please encourage them to do so.
Call our billing department if you have questions at 801-906-2800. For more information on Connect Care coverage for your specific insurance plan, contact your insurance company or HR department.