1) Have a yogurt parfait buffet party. Announce a breakroom getaway for lunch. Everyone can bring their favorite topping which can include, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, bananas, pineapple, granola, almonds, cheerios (other favorite cereal). Use clear cups so they can build colorful layers. Serve with vanilla or plain yogurt.
2) Pink grapefruit: Winter is grapefruit season. Stock up on these to enjoy for a refreshing break during the day.
3) Bring a fruit basket with grapefruit, apples, oranges, kiwis and nuts for coworkers to munch on.
4) Make a chicken salad or tuna salad sandwich filling to have on whole grain crackers.
5) Find a great bakery to purchase some warm whole wheat bread to serve with your favorite jam.
6) Have a Kinder Party Break! Remember those good old childhood days by bringing graham crackers and skim milk to share. Post your favorite Christmas poem or children’s story-book in the break-room!
Creativity never stops. You don’t have to be the health-nut Grinch of the office. Just go prove that being healthy can be fun and enjoyable during this festive time of year.