Come and join us at Intermountain Riverton Hospital's 10th Annual Community Health Fair. It's free!
Saturday October 13, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Featured: Drive-Thru Flu Shots
Stay in your car and get the whole family flu shots all at once!
Keep these insurance and payment pointers in mind for our drive-thru flu shots:
- SelectHealth insurances, Medicare, and Medicaid accepted (No charge, bring your insurance card)
- $39 each for self-pay (cash or check accepted)
- Credit cards and others forms of insurance accepted inside the hospital at the outpatient pharmacy.
All ages are welcome to this event. Flu shots are available for ages 6 months to 106 years old.
- Cholesterol screening blood draw (lipid panel) - Do not have any food for 12 hours before the screening. Drinking water and taking medications is ok.
- Balance screening
- Behavior health screening
- Blood pressures
- Body fat compositions
- Diabetes screening
- Flu shots
- Hearing screening
- Sensory foot checks for diabetics
- Skin checks
Education and Information
- Be Bright Be Seen - child safety
- Cancer Center tours
- Car seat safety
- Colon cancer
- Dental health
- Domestic violence
- Emergency preparedness
- Exercise for new moms
- Fall prevention
- Foot health
- Healthy transportation (biking, walking trails)
- Heart health
- Mammogram scheduling
- Opioid awareness
- Pedestrian safety
- Pelvic floor physical therapy
- Plastic surgery
- Post-partum depression
- Senior services
- Stop the Bleed
- Suicide prevention
- Teal Pumpkin Project (child food allergies)
- Adopt a pumpkin
- Family photo booth
- Fire trucks, police cruisers, and ambulance tours
- Fruit pizza decorating for kids
- Healthy breakfast
- Interactive operating room (kids can gown up and try out safe surgical instruments)
- Photo opportunities with movie characters