The 5K Race is Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
Registration for the 5K Race is now open!
Early packet pick-up is available from 7-9 p.m. on Friday, June 8, 2018 in the south lobby of Building 1 at Riverton Hospital. All participants who register will receive a timing chip, race shirt, and a finisher's medal!
- $15 for one person
- $25 for two people
- $60 for a family or group of five to six people.
*Note that registration won't be allowed the day of the race.
Day of the Race
Packet pick-up is available from 7:00-7:45 a.m. in the south lobby of Building 1 at Riverton Hospital.
The race starts at 8 a.m. The starting line will be located just south of the hospital. There will be a light breakfast and awards ceremony following the race at 8:45 a.m. on the patio.
Join us for a Diaper Derby after the race at 9:15 a.m., located on the east lawn of the hospital. This year's winner will receive a year's supply of diapers!
- Registration for the Diaper Derby is $10 per baby.
- Babies must be at least six months old and not be able to walk.
- Babies must have an adult with them at all times.
- Limit of 50 participants.
Free Movie in the Park
Join us for a free outdoor movie on Friday, June 8, 2018.
Riverton City will feature the movie "Despicable Me 3" at dusk on the west lawn of the Primary Children's Outpatient Center (Building 3) at Riverton Hospital. Popcorn will be served! Bring chairs and blankets.
Free Runner's Clinic
In this clinic you’ll be taught by our Director of Physical Therapy, Pam Dibblee, PT, DPT, OCS about common running mistakes, how to prevent and treat common running injuries, ways to improve your stride and running form, plus diet and hydration guidelines. Whether you’re an experienced runner, or want to run your first 5K, we’ll have valuable information for you.
- The clinic will be held on Thursday, May 3, 2018 from 6-7 p.m. at the Riverton Hospital Classroom.
- Registration for the Runner's Clinic is not required.
- Participants will receive a discount code of $15 for the Family 5K Race.
Learn more by visiting the Runner's Clinic event page.