Kids ages 10-15 will learn lifesaving skills and how to provide fun and safe care for infants and younger children. The class will train sitters in the following:
- Hands-on Emergency training for a choking infant or child
- Hands-on Emergency training on how to perform basic infant & child CPR (not a certification)
- Safety rules for hand hygiene and basic first aid
- How to calm a crying infant
- How to plan age appropriate activities that are safe and fun
- How to feed, burp & diaper an infant
- What items to include in a babysitting kit
Each child will receive their own babysitting bag which includes a booklet that summarizes the information discussed in class!
- Space is limited. If you would like to register a group, please plan ahead. Call 801-387-7800 to check availability.
- Please note that once students are registered, we plan on their attendance and we are unable to refund or reschedule.