The AHA’s PALS Course is for healthcare providers who respond to emergencies in infants and children. The goal of PALS is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes.
HeartCode PALS is an online comprehensive eLearning program that uses eSimulation technology to allow students to assess and treat patients in virtual healthcare settings. In this environment, students apply their knowledge to real-time decision-making and skills development.
Students who successfully complete the online portion of the course receive a certificate granting them access to a PALS hands-on session.
Participants must pre-register to receive the online access code. Once registered, your online access code will be emailed to you within 24 hours. If it is a weekend, it will be emailed to you the following Monday.ONCE THE ACCESS KEY HAS BEEN EMAILED TO YOU, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
Please note: You must purchase one online access key for each student trained.
- Online access keys can be used for initial or renewal certification.
- Course participants who successfully complete part 1 will receive a certificate of completion. Please bring this certification form with you to the skills pass off.
- YOU CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN THE SCHEDULED SKILLS PASS OFF WITHOUT PRIOR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE CERTIFICATE.
- Attend the scheduled skills pass off.
- A card will be issued for all participants who successfully complete the skills demonstration for PALS.
- 24 hour cancellation is required. There is a $25 skills pass off re-scheduling fee for those who rail to cancel within 24 hours.
**If you would like to sign up for the BLS for Healthcare Provider option on the date of your class for an additional cost of $55, please call the AHA Assistant at (435) 716-5365 to register.