Join us in learning how you can actively engage in your own health and well-being while discovering a peace of mind through Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR).
Class is for adults 18 years or older.
Two decades of published research by the Center for Mindfulness indicates
that the majority of people who complete the course report:
- Lasting decreases in physical and psychological symptoms.
- An increased ability to relax.
- Reductions in pain levels and an enhanced ability to cope with pain that may not go away.
- Greater energy and enthusiasm for life improved self-esteem.
- An ability to cope more effectively with both short- and long-term stressful situations.
Dates, Time, Location, and Cost
Our MBSR course is an eight-week course for adults that is held periodically at Logan Regional Hospital in Classrooms 5 and 6. Each course also includes a mini-retreat that is held on a Saturday. The cost of the course is $235.
Registration and Questions
To register, please use the "Register" button below. For questions, please contact Kathy Chatelain by email or phone.
Find out more about Mindfulness at Budge Clinic here.
Note: Online registration costs are nonrefundable within 30 days of the class start date.