Kids ages 10-15 will learn lifesaving skills and how to provide fun and safe care for infants and younger children. The class will train sitters in the following:
- Hands-on Emergency training for a choking infant or child
- Hands-on Emergency training on how to perform basic infant & child CPR (not a certification)
- Safety rules for hand hygiene and basic first aid
- How to calm a crying infant
- How to plan age appropriate activities that are safe and fun
- How to feed, burp & diaper an infant
- What items to include in a babysitting kit
Each child will receive their own babysitting bag which includes a booklet that summarizes the information discussed in class!
- Space is limited. If you would like to register a group, please plan ahead. Call 801-387-7800 to check availability.
- Please note that once students are registered, we plan on their attendance and we are unable to refund or reschedule.
Do you live in Northern Utah? Take the McKay Dee or Logan Regional Super Sitter Safety Babysitting class.
Location & Parking:
All classes are located at Primary Children's Eccles Outpatient Buidling (81 N. Mario Capecchi Drive) in Mt. Olympus-King's Peak conference room on level 1. Ample parking is available at the outpatient building; take the parking elevators to the level 1 (Lobby) and follow the wayfinding signs.